Toilet Repair, Install & Replace Service
If you need toilet repair services in Salisbury, MD, Alan’s Plumbing Service is available to inspect your toilet and make sure that it is in good working order. Whether you have an emergency or a slow drain, we will take care of repairing it, so your bathroom is working well again.
Reasons to Call for Repair Services
- Your toilet leaks around the base. You may have an issue with the gaskets, wax ring, or something that is broken because of corrosion. We will inspect the toilet and do the repairs. When we are finished, we will take care to make sure that the leak won’t happen again.
- You have a clogged toilet that you can’t fix with a plunger. A clog you can’t plunge could mean that you have a total clog or a sewer line problem.
- If your toilet runs continuously, you could have a high water bill. We can come to check the flapper valve and the overflow pipe and make the needed repairs to get your toilet to work well again.
If you are building a new home or building for your business, we can come to make sure the installation of your bathroom goes well. We will help you decide on which model to choose if you need help and install it professionally.
How to Decide on a New Toilet
- Decide if you want a two or one-piece toilet in your bathroom. One piece toilets work well in small spaces.
- You may also want a wall-mounted toilet as a modern piece in your bathroom. They might cost a little more, but you have the convenience of having them installed at the height you prefer.
- Decide on a single or dual-flush model. Dual-flush toilets have separate flushes depending on liquid or solid waste. They are also more environmentally responsible.
- Consider the size of your bathroom. Take some measurements of the space you have if it is small. You may be limited because of the area your toilet needs to fit into.
- Consider the height, the shape of the toilet bowl, and the profile of the toilet. If you want a toilet that matches the style of your bathroom, all of these attributes are important.
- Decide on a color for your new toilet! There are many colors to choose from if you want a new installation. Consider your resell value if you want an off-colored toilet, as many may not appreciate an unusual toilet.
You may decide to replace your toilet because the one you have now is old or you want to remodel a bathroom. We can come to your house and take out your old toilet. Then, we will install the toilet you want to have in your new bathroom when you are ready. You may also need toilet replacement services because you are tired of repairing your old toilet. We provide removal and toilet installation services for homeowners in Salisbury that want quick and friendly service.
When to Get Your Toilet Replaced
- If your toilet is always clogging because it is an older model with low-flush features, it is probably time to upgrade.
- If you don’t enjoy constantly plunging your toilet.
- Repairs would cost more or similar to what new toilets cost. It is easier to work with a new toilet than to keep repairing an old one.
- If your porcelain toilet is cracked, it may be a matter of time before you have a flood in your bathroom. Replacing it is highly adviced.
- Your toilet is ugly. You may want to update your home by getting rid of outdated colors or fixtures. If your toilet is ancient, it could be an eyesore in your home.
- Your water bill is high. If you think your water payment is high because of your older toilet, replacing it could save you money. If you get a toilet that saves water, you may see a big decrease in your monthly water usage.