Water Heater Repair, Install & Replace
If you have problems with your water heater in Salisbury, MD, Alan’s Plumbing Service is a fast and reliable plumbing company that can come and fix the problem professionally. Whether it is repair work, preventative maintenance, or a new installation, we can get the job done right the first time. When a water heater goes out, it can be severe, not only does it make it hard to run your house well, but you could have a leak that damages your home. If you have a situation you can’t control, it requires an emergency service for your water heater to have the repairs it needs.
When to Call for Water Heater Repair Services:
- If you notice your water heater leaking, call to have it serviced.
- If you can’t get your pilot light on your gas water heater to stay lit, we can fix the problem. It could be a connection or water could be extinguishing the pilot light because of a drip.
- Your thermostat could be too high, which causes the water heater to overheat. We can come to adjust your thermostat and see if you have permanent damage.
- If you can’t get any hot water at all, we can come to figure out the problem and offer repair or replacement services.
Water Heater Installation
At Alan’s Plumbing Service, we welcome clients who are building homes from the ground up or remodeling. We can help you plan the plumbing and water heating that you need for your new home. We will discuss the capacity of water heaters, how long it takes them to heat water, and how much energy they use. Once we decide on the model you want, we will come to install it and make sure it works well for your home.
Decide on The Water Heater You Want:
- Decide how large of capacity you need when you are considering water heater installation. You can get a traditional water heater that ranges from 30 to 80 gallons. Most water heaters are 50 gallons.
- Determine your budget for your new water heater.
- Determine if you will use a gas or electric water heater, so you can get energy source ready before you have the unit installed.
- When we install your new water heater in Salisbury, MD, feel free to ask any questions you have about maintenance and scheduling future service, so your water heater lasts as long as possible.
Water Heater Replacement
If you want to upgrade your water heater, Alan’s Plumbing Service can help you decide on the best one for your home and replace your old unit. Sometimes water heaters get old or require too many repairs, and it’s easier to replace a unit instead of dealing with not having hot water regularly. Most water heaters only last 10 to 12 years if they are maintained well.
When to Replace Your Water Heater:
- If your water heater gives you a lot of problems and you are continually running out of hot water, it’s time to consider a new one.
- If you’ve had your water heater for longer than 12 years, consider water heater replacement services within the year.
- If you want a more substantial capacity water heater, we can come and replace your smaller model with the new one you choose.
- You want a water heater that is more energy efficient.
- Your water has a rust color. The rust color may come from your water heater or your pipes. We can come to figure out if it is your water line or your water heater and replace them if needed.
- If you have sediment built up in the tank, it can cause your tank to gurgle and make noises. If the residue becomes a big problem, it will start to break down your tank or clog your drain valve. If considerable damage from a build-up of sediment happens, it is usually easier to get a new hot water unit.