Tankless Water Heater Services
If you have a problem with your tankless water heater, Alan’s Plumbing Service offers tankless water heater repair quickly and efficiently. We know how hard it is to be out of hot water, so we show up to get the job done and get hot water back in your home. While tankless water heaters have many benefits, sometimes they still need repair work.
What Causes a Tankless Water Heater to Stop Working?
- System overload is a problem sometimes. This problem is usually fixed by giving the water heater time to rest. If it still doesn’t work, call us for an inspection.
- You may have mineral buildup! Minerals can buildup if you have hard water and create a mess inside your unit. Flushing the system should fix the problem.
- Your tankless water heater may not have the right ventilation. A lack of ventilation can happen because something like a bird’s nest is around the unit and needs to be cleaned. We can come to check the motor to make sure it is working right and figure out the ventilation issue.
- If you can’t keep your water heater lit, you may need repair services to fix the problem.
- Sometimes the problem isn’t detectable by the homeowner. We can come to give your water heater a check-up and troubleshoot for you.
Tankless Water Heater Replacement
If you need your water heater replaced because of damage or extensive repairs, we can find a solution for you and offer you maintenance services for your new model. We are experienced in removing old units and performing tankless water heater replacement services.
Reasons to Upgrade Your Current Tankless Water Heater
- You want a tankless model that is larger. Maybe you added to your home or added to your family and want a larger unit.
- You are updating all of your appliances because you want to sell your home. New homeowners upgrade their tankless water heaters because they’ve saved to have updates done right after they close on a house.
- You’d rather get a newer water heater than have regular repairs done.
Tankless Water Heater Installation
Having a home built is exciting! We can come to your property or look at your blueprints with you to decide on the best models for your home. Our tankless water heater installation services are quick, and we will make sure that you are educated about the models you’ve decided on for your new home. If you are remodeling, you may want to install a new or additional tankless unit to keep up with the extra space in your home. We can come to help you decide where the new unit should go and what size you should get for the additional space.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
- A tankless water heater offers more hot water than a tank water heater because it heats the water as you need it.
- No more waiting to use the hot water. You may have to wait for a minute or two for the hot water to flow into the sink or shower, but you don’t have to time your showers and other appliances so you can have enough hot water for everything.
- Your energy bills won’t be as high. A tank water heater has to keep the water hot until you decide to use it, which takes energy. A tankless water heater doesn’t have to do that, which reflects on your energy bills.
- A tankless water heater lasts longer than a standard water heater if it is properly maintained. Most tankless units last twice as long as a standard water heater.
If you need repair services or want a new tankless water heater in Salisbury, MD, Alan’s Plumbing Service is available and in the local area for all of your plumbing needs.
- Tankless water heaters tend to last longer than standard water heaters. If they are maintained properly, they can have double the lifespan of a tank water heater.
- It is easy to maintain them yourself, or you can order our maintenance services for a quick maintenance check-up to make sure everything is working properly.